Torreglia (PD) Italy
Diana is an international agency specialized in the creation, management and promotion of e-commerce for fashion, luxury and sportswear brands. We offer modular solutions (from full outsourcing to insourcing) to our clients on an individual basis.
We’re renowned for our attention to quality, innovation and style. It’s our pleasure to present an end result which is stylish, reliable, advanced, and at the same time easily functional.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our technology team.
You will work alongside other business teams and report directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements elicitation and analysis, documenting processes, and performing user acceptance testing.
To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
You will work primarily in e-commerce and omnichannel projects for our clients.
- Performing requirements elicitation and analysis
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff
- Performing some quality assurance tests and user acceptance testing
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Effectively communicating your insights, plans and results to cross-functional team members and management
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology field
- A minimum of 2 years experience in business analysis or a related field
- Good analytical and technical skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills