Torreglia, PD (Italy)
Diana is an international agency specialized in the creation, management and promotion of e-commerce for fashion brands. We offer modular solutions (from full outsourcing to insourcing) to our clients on an individual basis.
We’re renowned for our attention to quality, innovation and style. It’s our pleasure to present an end result which is stylish, reliable, advanced, and at the same time easily functional.
We are looking for a CRM Specialist. This is an exciting and challenging career opportunity for a candidate with strong passion for Customers and supporting business growth.
She/he will be based in Padua Headquarter, and she/he will be responsible to contribute to develop a solid Customer Relation strategy for our Company.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the other functional areas in the company: tech, marketing, content, customer care, and accounting
- Planning CRM strategies, encouraging Customer retention and loyalty
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
- Monitoring and reporting of the business KPIs on a weekly/monthly basis
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM, to ensure the most effective approach for our Company
- Bachelor in Economic, Marketing or related disciplines
- 2+ years of experience as CRM Specialist
- Direct experience with mature CRM platform (Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft)
- Passionate about e-commerce
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Strong problem-solving attitude and good communication skills
- At least 2 years in Customer Service or Marketing with B2C experience
- Excellent technical knowledge of CRM and analytical systems
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Previous experience in an e-commerce environment
- Previous experience with Salesforce CRM
- Knowledge of the logics of inventory management, buying and merchandising in the fashion and sportswear industries