Customer Care Manager
Torreglia, PD (Italy)
Diana is an international agency specialized in the creation, management and promotion of e-commerce for fashion brands. We offer modular solutions (from full outsourcing to insourcing) to our clients on an individual basis.
We’re renowned for our attention to quality, innovation and style. It’s our pleasure to present an end result which is stylish, reliable, advanced, and at the same time easily functional.
Reporting to the Chief Digital Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent e-commerce B2C customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation.
The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase final customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
You will be responsible for:
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Documents customer problems and inputs in ticketing system
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Answer final customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Respond to customer web inquiries regarding online merchandise or service orders
- Ensures prompt and proper resolution of customer queries by providing additional information or escalating/engaging others in the organization to provide a solution according to defined procedures
- Being proactive about online customer journey possible improvement
- Proven e-commerce customer support experience (for the final customer)
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Relational and organizational skills, problem-solving and results orientated attitude
- Fluent English plus other two languages among French Spanish and German