E-commerce Store Manager
Torreglia, PD (Italy)
Diana is an international agency specialized in the creation, management and promotion of e-commerce for fashion brands. We offer modular solutions (from full outsourcing to insourcing) to our clients on an individual basis.
We’re renowned for our attention to quality, innovation and style. It’s our pleasure to present an end result which is stylish, reliable, advanced, and at the same time easily functional.
We are looking for an E-commerce Store Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the e-commerce website from both a commercial and operational standpoint
- Monitoring and reporting of the business KPIs on a weekly/monthly basis
- Choosing the right strategy and implementing it across the various competency areas, i.e. product assortment, sales policy and online promotional activities for the e-commerce site
- Collaborating with the other functional areas in the company: tech, marketing, content, customer care, logistics and accounting
- 4+ years of experience as an E-commerce Specialist
- Passionate about e-commerce
- Confident working with numbers
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Knowledge of digital platforms such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento and/or WordPress
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of the logics of inventory management, buying and merchandising in the fashion and sportswear industries