Fraud & Payment Specialist
Torreglia, PD (Italy)
Diana is an international agency specialized in the creation, management and promotion of e-commerce for fashion, luxury and sportswear brands.
We’re renowned for our attention to quality, innovation and style. It’s our pleasure to present an end result which is stylish, reliable, advanced, and at the same time easily functional.
We are looking for an ambitious Fraud & Payment Specialist, based in Padua Headquarter.
You will be responsible for:
- Fraud monitoring system on e-commerce business
- Implementations of new payments methods
- Review documents for accuracy, completeness, and proper approval
- Able to navigate multiple systems and proficient in OMS workflows
- Able to work independently and communicate effectively with all levels of management, staff, customers and vendors
- Process and solutions oriented, analytical and detailed oriented
- Excel (above average to intermediate) & reconciliation skills
- Understanding of fraud prevention patterns, practices and procedures
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Bachelor in economic or statistics
- Previous experience in an e-commerce environment
- 1+ year of credit card fraud claims or prevention experience