Junior Marketing and Sales Manager
Diana is an international agency specialized in the creation, management and promotion of e-commerce for fashion brands. Diana is part of a holding company (The White Dog) which includes an editorial commerce tool called Live Story.
Live Story’s platform aggregates existing and user-generated content. We editorialize it and make that content live, multi-channel, and shoppable. Live Story’s design-forward approach seamlessly integrates into digital platforms: easy to use; easy to customize; easy to engage
We are looking for a Junior Marketing and Sales Manager. We are offering an internship with recruiting perspective.
You will be responsible for:
- Work with key decisions makers to organize sponsored events and to develop event strategy and objectives
- Learning, understanding, and then training the sales process
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Provide ongoing marketing support and material development for all event initiatives
- Project manage content when needed for the agency events
- Self-starter candidate with proactive, organized, goal-oriented attitude
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Ability to work effectively within a start-up environment, and always think outside the box
- Collaborate and adapt with a small, yet growing team
- Fluent English proficiency