Junior Merchandise Planner
Torreglia, PD (Italy)
Diana is an international agency specialized in the creation, management and promotion of e-commerce for fashion brands. We offer modular solutions (from full outsourcing to insourcing) to our clients on an individual basis.
We’re renowned for our attention to quality, innovation and style. It’s our pleasure to present an end result which is stylish, reliable, advanced, and at the same time easily functional.
We are looking for a Junior Analyst to join our commercial team. We are offering an internship with recruitment perspective.
You will be responsible for:
- Support in managing the Business Plan and monthly Sales Forecast
- Deliver and update reports and presentations for Merchandise Planning Area on a weekly/monthly basis
- Generate merchandising planning reports in order to support Online Store Manager Team
- Deliver ad hoc analysis (e.g.products analysis, best seller etc.) and monitor inventory flow
- Manage catalogue seasonal switch and final sales
- Degree in Statistics or Economics
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills (attention and accuracy to details and to results)
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and under stress
- Ability to manage multiple work streams/projects with tight timelines
- Flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Proficiency with Excel and its advanced features (e.g.: pivot tables, calculated fields, etc.)
- Strong communication skills