Torreglia, PD (Italy)
Diana is an international agency specialized in the creation, management and promotion of e-commerce for fashion brands. We offer modular solutions (from full outsourcing to insourcing) to our clients on an individual basis.
We’re renowned for our attention to quality, innovation and style. It’s our pleasure to present an end result which is stylish, reliable, advanced, and at the same time easily functional.
We’re looking for a motivated and experienced Project Manager to help us to develop and maintain e-commerce projects based primarily on Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.
This position’s salary and title will be commensurate with experience — reach out for details
You will be responsible for:
- Participate in the initial conception stage along with a client in order to better meet the needs of the customer and to translate those expectations to employees
- Produce project management plans in order to define project scope, define requirements and objectives
- Follow the scope of an online project that goes from the proposal stage to the technical work up, monitoring and finally to the delivery of the web product
- Generate periodic project status reports to be presented to company stakeholders; detail data, tasks and processes
- Supporting development team during analysis and planning phase
- Coordinating external development team if required
- At least 2 years of experience managing web projects
- Experience in communicating with clients
- Experience in coordinating external teams
- Ability to manage different jobs and meet deadlines consistently
- Fluent in English
- Basic knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Basic knowledge of issue tracking software (Jira, Redmine, etc)
- PMI Certification (PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP)
- ISIPM, IPMA, PRINCE2 or Lean Six Sigma Certification