Salesforce Commerce Cloud Technical Lead
Torreglia, PD (Italy)
Diana is an international agency specialized in the creation, management and promotion of e-commerce for fashion brands. We offer modular solutions (from full outsourcing to insourcing) to our clients on an individual basis.
We’re renowned for our attention to quality, innovation and style. It’s our pleasure to present an end result which is stylish, reliable, advanced, and at the same time easily functional.
We’re searching for a Technical Lead to join our Salesforce Commerce Cloud development team – which is responsible for launching and maintaining e-commerce sites based on the latest Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA) for the most important fashion and luxury clients.
This position will lead the development team and will collaborate with team members across the company. This position’s salary and title will be commensurate with experience — reach out for details.
You will be responsible for:
- As a member of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud development team, you will provide high-quality code solutions, enhancement and support to meet the requirements of tasks assigned
- As a Technical Lead, you will mentor other developers on projects and you will be responsible for the code review process
- You are expected to know the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform and its reference application, SiteGenesis and also preferably the new SFRA
- You will work with the proprietary Salesforce Commerce Cloud toolset (Salesforce Commerce Cloud Script, pipelines, ISML templates) to customize Salesforce Commerce Cloud’s SFRA to build fully functioning e-commerce sites on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices. You will use object-oriented techniques to create reusable, easy to maintain code
- You will work independently on tasks but participate as an active team member in daily scrums as part of our agile software development methodology
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud development experience for at least 3 yrs
- Previous experience developing in an eCommerce environment preferred
- Experience with web frameworks that implement MVC design pattern
- Strong integration experience (real-time data exchange via web service, asynchronous file exchange, etc)
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong problem-solving attitude and good communication skills