Torreglia, PD (Italy)
Diana is an international agency specialized in the creation, management and promotion of e-commerce for fashion, luxury and sportswear brands.
We’re renowned for our attention to quality, innovation and style. It’s our pleasure to present an end result which is stylish, reliable, advanced, and at the same time easily functional.
We are looking for an ERP Specialist, based in Padua Headquarter.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure the maintenance and functionality of the ERP is driving value and efficiency for the organization.
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting complex process, functional, and application issues and manage these through to resolution.
- Translate business process requirements into technical requirements and communicate these to key stakeholders.
- Support the optimized use of NetSuite, SAP and related integrations by helping to create new or modifying existing workflows, integrations and functionalities.
- Ongoing monitoring and support functions in ERP and OMS, including: End user requests, bug fixing, reports, KPIs, dashboards, etc.
- 3+ years of technical experience with ERP in a Consumer Products.
- Basic to good knowledge of Linux and Windows and shell scripting.
- Experience with SAP Business One and/or Oracle Netsuite is a plus.
- Analytical skills and ability to research, simplify, and resolve issues.
- Translating Business Requirements into Functional and Technical specifications.