E-Commerce Project Manager
Torreglia, PD (Italy)
Diana is an international agency specialized in the creation, management and promotion of e-commerce for fashion, luxury and sportswear brands.
We’re renowned for our attention to quality, innovation and style. It’s our pleasure to present an end result which is stylish, reliable, advanced, and at the same time easily functional.
We’re looking for a dynamic E-Commerce Project Manager with excellent problem solving and coordination skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing e-commerce projects across all phases
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Coordinating internal teams and monitoring their performances
- Organizing tasks for the Tech team according to priorities and capacity
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders in order to collect project requirements, communicate project progress and discuss possible issues with a problem solving attitude
- Being the contact person for the client
- Excellent skills in managing B2C e-commerce projects
- Strong communication skills
- Meticulous and problem solving attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Fluent English
- Teamwork skills
- Experience with Shopify and/or Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Knowledge of end-to-end e-commerce workflows
- Basic knowledge of Fashion/Luxury world