Front End Developer
Torreglia, PD (Italy)
Diana is an international agency specialized in the creation, management and promotion of e-commerce for fashion, luxury and sportswear brands.
We’re renowned for our attention to quality, innovation and style. It’s our pleasure to present an end result which is stylish, reliable, advanced, and at the same time easily functional.
We’re looking for a motivated Front-End Developer, responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, along side ecommerce projects and mantainance.
Significant knowledge of the Shopify e-commerce platform and related integrations is a preference
This position’s salary and title will be commensurate with experience – reach out for details.
We’re looking for a motivated Front End Developer to help us to develop and maintain our e-commerce projects. This position’s salary and title will be commensurate with experience – reach out for details.
- Degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with translating comps and wireframes into flexible and usable code
- Experience with version control software
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Good problem-solving skills