Junior Web Designer
Torreglia, PD (Italy)
Diana is an international agency specialized in the creation, management and promotion of e-commerce for fashion brands. We offer modular solutions (from full outsourcing to insourcing) to our clients on an individual basis.
We’re renowned for our attention to quality, innovation and style. It’s our pleasure to present an end result which is stylish, reliable, advanced, and at the same time easily functional.
We are looking for a Junior Web Designer to join our design team. We are offering an internship with recruitment perspective.
You will be responsible for:
- Support design team in the development and framing of conceptual ideas
- Assisting in the design and execution of high quality, user-focused and visually appealing newsletters, landing pages, websites, and other digital assets
- Research competitors and emerging trends as it applies to visual design
- Utilize strong communication skills and creativity to bring both visual and written ideas to life, from concept through to completion
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Experience with Sketch and InVision is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and under stress
- Time Management skills
- Good English skills