Senior Online Store Manager
Torreglia, PD (Italy)
Diana is an international agency specialized in the creation, management and promotion of e-commerce for fashion, luxury and sportswear brands.
We’re renowned for our attention to quality, innovation and style. It’s our pleasure to present an end result which is stylish, reliable, advanced, and at the same time easily functional.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Online Store Manager keen on fashion and digital to join our commercial team in Padua.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and reporting of the main KPIs of the online store on a weekly basis
- Coordinating merchandising, marketing and content teams
- Conducting deep dive analysis on store performance as well as recovery plans
- Conducting strategy and new e-commerce features proposals
- Providing business and operational insights to maximize revenues
- Supporting the definition of the commercial calendar
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point)
- Good people management skills
- Previous experience with marketplaces is a plus
- Familiarity with Shopify and/or Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Great communication and research skills
- Punctual and reliable